“No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background or religion. People must learn to hate and if they can learn to hate they can be taught to love for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”
will liberate us all, victim and perpetrators alike."
Former Secretary-General of the United Nations
- I commit to building a South Africa free of racism and hate speech.
- I pledge to reject hate speech, intolerance and all forms of discrimination.
- I pledge to embrace the diversity, differences and shared humanity, that enrich us all.
- I affirm that our diversity should unite us, not divide us.
- I pledge to fight against racism.
- I affirm that hate speech and bigotry should have no place in our society.