Place of lodging a complaint:
- At the Provincial Office of the area where the alleged violation of a human right took place.
- any person acting in his or her own interest;
- any person acting on behalf of another person who cannot act in his or her own name;
- any person acting as a member of or in the interests of a group or class of persons;
- any person acting in the public interest; or
- any association or organisation acting in the interest of its members.
- A complaint may be resolved in any of the following ways:
- conciliation and negotiation proceedings
- mediation proceedings
- appeal – substantive or procedural
- judicial review
- institution of legal proceedings